This article is focus towards advance Windows users or Administrator because it deals in editing the Windows registry. Editing a registry is dangerous process because if you delete something that you are not suppose to delete the machine can go to point of no return.
Sometimes you have these programs that run when Windows starts and if you have a lot of them running and not enough resources in your computer it will slow down your computer.
- You can delete entries from Start –> Programs –> Startup (right click and delete them)
- Some of the programs that you don’t see in startup folder you can disable using msconfig (Windows key + r and type msconfig). There is a tab called Startup.
Option B: (Advance)
- Open the run command and type regedit
- To remove from starting up go to the following locations in the registry:
- You can also delete from msconfig list of startup-programs in the following registry: