There are actually two different screenshot methods available for the Samsung Galaxy S4. Just follow the steps below to start taking screen shots on your new Samsung Galaxy S4.
- HOLD down the POWER button and the HOME button at the same time.
- That’s it! Seriously, it’s that easy! For those having issues, hit the home button first, then right after that tap the power button. You’ll see a message appear on the screen that says “screenshot saved to Camera shots”. With this method, your screenshot will appear in the directory /Pictures/Screenshots. You can also go to your Gallery app to see the screenshots that you have captured.
1. Click the MENU button and select SETTINGS.
2. On the top menu bar, selection the “MY DEVICE” tab. Then select “MOTION and GESTURES”.
3. Under “Palm Motion” settings, check “Capture Screen” button is set to ON.
4. That’s it! Now you can capture screens by moving your palm on the screen from left to right or right to left. This will take screenshot of whatever screen you are currently on. You can go to your Gallery app to see the screenshots that you have captured.
Now go try it out and start capturing some cool images of your Android screens! Leave us a comment if you have any questions.